CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SURPRIZE! SURPRIZE! SURPRIZE!

Alright, I really tried to do my best Gomer Pyle there. I just wanted to share something wonderful with the rest of you. Teresa Sue has outdone herself and deserves much applause for designing a stunning badge for us mavens. Out of the 3 that she created this one really stood out, looked like a piece of art and spoke to my heart (as all of you do)! I am sure that no one will be disappointed in this choice. I was going to post them all for a vote, but then someone would be let down. This design allows for room to "personalize" it anyway you want. You can add "MJ's" to it, or your sisterhood number, or your intials or leave it the way it is. No matter what you do or dont do, it will be unique to you, and to us. With no further ado..... I proudly unveil the HEIRLOOM MAVENS CHAPTER BADGE!

3 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

that is a nice design.

ladybug loves lilacs said...

Cute design!

My Writing Friends Call Me Dusty said...

Great Job Dawn on the forum love it, love it, love it!